WonderBaby.org, a project funded by Perkins School for the Blind, is dedicated to helping parents of young children with visual impairments as well as children with multiple disabilities. Here you’ll find a database of articles written by parents who want to share with others what they’ve learned about playing with and teaching a blind child, as well as links to meaningful resources and ways to connect with other families.
- After a coma left him blind and in a wheelchair, this undergrad invented a new way of teaching math
- The Great American Eclipse August 21, 2017 – Eclipse Soundscapes project making this a multisensory experience for visually impaired people
- My Child and Vision Impairment – Fact Sheet
- How to design websites for blind and partially sighted users
- Dignity of Risk: Theatre production puts disabled young people in the spotlight