WonderBaby.org, a project funded by Perkins School for the Blind, is dedicated to helping parents of young children with visual impairments as well as children with multiple disabilities. Here you’ll find a database of articles written by parents who want to share with others what they’ve learned about playing with and teaching a blind child, as well as links to meaningful resources and ways to connect with other families.
- Guide dog puppies prepared for training by high school students in world-first program
- Humanware – Audio Braille Update, Edition 1, 2018 Australasia – now available
- Keep an Eye on Your Eyes – Technologies for protecting vision
- LINK magazine – June edition now available
- SBS article on Albinos living in Ghana