WonderBaby.org, a project funded by Perkins School for the Blind, is dedicated to helping parents of young children with visual impairments as well as children with multiple disabilities. Here you’ll find a database of articles written by parents who want to share with others what they’ve learned about playing with and teaching a blind child, as well as links to meaningful resources and ways to connect with other families.
- Audio Description on Australian Television: Options Survey (Blind Citizens Australia)
- NEWSLETTER – INTERNATIONAL COUNCIL FOR EDUCATION OF PEOPLE WITH VISUAL IMPAIRMENT (ICEVI)
- Cross-border transfer of accessible format copies of books now allowed – The Marrakesh Treaty
- Great activities in latest RNIB magazine to help children with vision impairment to understand facial expressions and body language, create positive social interactions and develop friendships.
- November Issue of LINK Magazine now available