WonderBaby.org, a project funded by Perkins School for the Blind, is dedicated to helping parents of young children with visual impairments as well as children with multiple disabilities. Here you’ll find a database of articles written by parents who want to share with others what they’ve learned about playing with and teaching a blind child, as well as links to meaningful resources and ways to connect with other families.
- Environmental Checklist for Developing Independence in children with vision impairment
- New App helping the visually impaired navigate inside public buildings
- Rare 1950s Braille globe designed by Queensland inventor to be digitised for new generation
- NEW GAME – Ballyland Sound Memory for iPad
- October of AccessWorld is now available – American Foundation for the Blind