This makes it easier for parents of children with CVI to go straight to relevant information. Click on the link below for more information:
- Audio Description on Australian Television: Options Survey (Blind Citizens Australia)
- NEWSLETTER – INTERNATIONAL COUNCIL FOR EDUCATION OF PEOPLE WITH VISUAL IMPAIRMENT (ICEVI)
- Cross-border transfer of accessible format copies of books now allowed – The Marrakesh Treaty
- Great activities in latest RNIB magazine to help children with vision impairment to understand facial expressions and body language, create positive social interactions and develop friendships.
- November Issue of LINK Magazine now available